Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project again I used another set by The Stamps of Life, yes I'm trying to use all the sets I have gotten from them in the past so I don't feel I have wasted my money by being in their club :0) so far my hoped was to use the set within the month of getting it but it has not happened once until now of course as this card was using this month's set :0)


I left it without message so they can add whatever they need, I used my cards for anniversary cards as I seem to be in need of those. for the water scene I use color layering goldfish set by Hero Arts (algae & rocks) with bamboo leaves and olive grove ink and gray flannel ink, the sand dunes are by Posh Impressions with desert sand ink. The fish I stamped with tuxedo black then die cut them with their matching die you have two options to cut the fish one with a border and the other without I cut both and for this card I liked it better without but decided they would have their choice of how they wanted their fish and also I colored with Copic Markers and they were to bring their choice of coloring medium, bubbles are part of the set and was also colored with Copic Markers. I didn't want to worry about where the light and shadows went on the fish I always seem to have problem with that so I just colored as I wish guess I have been doing a lot of SU cards where it doesn't matter where the light or shadow goes LOL you just stamps and you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment