Thursday, June 15, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox I went again for a clean and simple card. I saw a card on Pinterest by Dixie Cochran and I liked it and this is my spin

I used D'vine swirls by Cuttlebug and loopy rings by Memory Box. At first, I was going to do white on white with just the rings with color but it needed something so decided to add a layer of black and liked it better :0)

then, of course, I had to do another with a message as I have to add some kind message to my cards so I stamped the thank you with Morocco ink before embossing then finished the card but I didn't like that the ink and my rings didn't match so I restamped the thank you with tuxedo black and somehow it ended up having like a shadow due to the embossing and I liked it :0) anyway, my friends had the option of doing no message or with the thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment