Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project decided to finally use one of the sets by The Stamps of Life I have been receiving from their club. I also bought the matching set just for fun

First I did this card, and decided that the right pot should be a little different so
 

I made this other card, which is pretty much the same thing but the top of the pot is different and I decided to use a different message. For them they didn't have a message that way they could use whatever message they needed when they need the card and since it's stamped in black ink they don't have to worry about matching colors :0)


I could have done the two pots completely different since there was two backgrounds but I didn't want to hassle I was already using two MISTI's one for the 4 stamps for pots and one for the 4 stamps for the cactus and I was happy with the second card. Also, I added a little texture with gorgeous grunge as it just needed something and of course added a line with my Copic Multi liner as the pots needed to be anchor otherwise they were flying :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment