Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

This is a very clean and simple card inspired by Flower Shoppe Cards. When I saw her card at first I thought it was background paper/ DSP but when I went to her blog it was washi tape and of course loved the ideas as I have lots of washi tape and it was a great way to use some of it. Well I didn't have thick tape like hers so decided to change my card still did her concept just more tape and more lines :0)

Her card was one layer but personally I do not like one layer cards at all so I did it with a layer...white on white.

This would have been more of what the idea on the blog was


and this is what I did...separating the washi tape instead of putting it together. My message if from the set just a note by Mama Elephant stamped with tuxedo black


No comments:

Post a Comment