Friday, June 23, 2017

Birthday

Today is Bret's birthday and this is the card I made for him. I started using the same supplies as in his father's day card, I had borrowed the dies and wanted to take advantage of that before I gave it back. Didn't want to do the same thing but didn't matter if it was the same theme as like I said he's my handyman and he's always working with tools on his days off and at work sometimes :0)

I saw a card in one of the newsletters I get by LeeAnn G and liked the fold so decided to use it. I did changes as she did the base a 4.25" x 5.5" and I decided to make mine normal A2 - 8.5" x 5.5" score 4.25". I stamped my white panel with happy birthday from big greetings set by Avery Elle with tuxedo black then embossed with tools embossing folder by Crafts-Too You, when putting together the pieces I offset all the layers, for my toolbox I used a leftover piece from the tool boxes I did for our dinner party last Saturday which was stamped with hardwood background stamp by SU with ground espresso ink. Two of my tools were stamped in tuxedo black from SU's nail it set colored with Copic Markers and cut the handles and attached to the silver paper






No comments:

Post a Comment