Monday, June 12, 2017

90th birthday

Today is one of my adoptive aunt's birthday and this is the card I made for her. I saw Dawn G's card and video for this zig zag card and as you know I love fancy folds and this one was a great idea for a milestone birthday. I changed my dimensions from hers and I also decorated both sides plus I decided not to glue my zig zag panel to the top layer but to make the top layer another area to decorate :0) so the inside of the card was for my greeting and personal message, the whole outside was for my big milestone message and worked great.

The card is totally flat for mailing and it's A2 size


but is totally 3D

The celebrate is from The Greeting Farm's celebrate & enjoy set stamped with tuxedo black


The message on this side of the panel is from Poppy Stamps set ornamental butterflies also stamped with tuxedo black


 and this is my main layer, the happy birthday is from Hero Arts' stamp & cut set Happy also stamped with tuxedo black, the 90th is from SU's number of years set stamped with Bermuda Bay


the flowers are from CTMH's beloved bouquet set stamped with mint melody and Bermuda Bay the filler is also from the same set stamped with dandelion (stamped off), new sprout (stamped off) and Sahara sand inks


No comments:

Post a Comment