Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy Birthday

Love black and white and making male cards with black and white is always easy :0) For this card I made it fit a business envelope, it's smaller so it was either making a custom made envelope or just stick it on a regular #9 or #10 business envelope so that's what I did :0)

I used route 66 stamp set by Local King with tuxedo black ink. I stamped several images one time as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and then I just did this card, I remember I saw something a while back on Pinterest with parts of a bike or maybe a car so I use the bike :0) since I didn't remember the card and didn't want to go look it up I just did my own thing I cut my squares with Stamps of life stitched squares dies because I wanted a good size part of the bike showing my squares have to be big enough so then I cut another square the same size for the message, I used one of the stamps from SU's gorgeous grunge and London fog ink to add some color and texture the squares, and finally, added the message. The one in Spanish is by SU from the SAB set elegancia esencial and the one in English is by My Sentiments Exactly both stamped with tuxedo black



No comments:

Post a Comment