Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

Since I still have all the supplies out from the card zig zag card I made for the aunt's 90th birthday decided to use that for my shoebox but change the set so you wouldn't have to see the same card twice :0) I did use same layout and same colors but the card opens to the other side also different message but for them unless they wanted to use what I used they would have the option to take the card without message and add their own message when they needed to use the card. Again I will be using this for milestone birthday

So again the card is totally flat for mailing and A2


but 3D, the message is from The Greeting Farm's set say BDAY stamped with tuxedo black



the birthday message is from PaperTrey Ink's set think big favorite also in tuxedo black ink


the flower set is also by CTMH this time is someone special also stamped with mint melody and Bermuda bay, the filler I used 3 little stamps from Hero Arts' stamp & cut set congrats with dandelion (stamped off), new sprout (stamped off) and Sahara sand inks. I would probably add the milestone year when I decide to whom I'm sending the card. This year I have a lot of milestone birthdays and some have come so fast so trying to get ahead of the ball which sometimes is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment