Friday, May 12, 2017

Thinking of you

I saw this set originally with Jennifer M but then I saw it somewhere else can't remember and they did the shading with pencils and Copic and loved how it looked so of course it was a set that went into my wish list so one of the times I ordered from Altenew it made it on my shopping cart :0) Lacy scrolls. The one thing I didn't think about when I thought of this was after stamping was matching my ink pads with my Copic Markers, probably someone out there already has done it but either I was too lazy to look or didn't find it anyway I did some checking and this is what I ended up. Not sure I'm completely happy or maybe is just MY shading anyway I probably need more practice and for sure know what markers go with my ink pads. I pretty much used every stamp of the set for the background. I used rose bud, sugar plum and bamboo leaves inks. The message is from the set brushed greetings II by Clearly Besotted in tuxedo black ink


No comments:

Post a Comment