Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Hope all you stepmoms and mom have a wonderful day. This is the card I made for my adoptive family and a friend. Very simple card but when I saw the card in Lynette's blog I liked it and thought it would be the perfect card to do for them as I can use their colors :0) so I made each card according to the colors they like...as close as possible I think pink, red, blue, turquoise, dusty blue & the other likes a combination of blues and greens so I made it green so hope she likes it. This one is my favorite color :0) both stamps are Stampendous, the butterfly is from the set penpattern butterflies I liked the other butterfly better which was the reason I bought the set but when you buy online you can't tell what you're buying and it was way too big LOL guess will have to look for a nice butterfly about this size at the show next month. I used dusty concord ink for both the butterfly is stamped off and I might have stamped double the message don't remember as I remember I did that in some cards


No comments:

Post a Comment