Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

Today's shoebox project was inspired by Lynn D. Loved her monochromatic card so decided to change the color first because I didn't have the lace to match my paper so had to use something that would work with my lace so this is what I did



I used butterfly basic SU set with London fog ink, the doily is also from SU, the lace is from The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby, the butterfly punch is also SU, pearls from my stash colored with Copic Marker. I didn't have watercolor pencils so I used Prismacolor pencil but since this is pigment and opaque after I finished coloring over my image I had to restamp the image...I did it a couple times probably once was enough but my ink pad is a bit old have it for at least 7 years, I know, I hate reinkers which means I should get a new pad pretty soon but since I don't mind stamping more than a few times don't seem to see a problem yet LOL guess the advantage of using the MISTI

No comments:

Post a Comment