Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy 45th anniversary

Today is our dear friends' 45th wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for them. I had seen this flap card but I had to say Linda B got me going maybe because she used butterflies on her card LOL anyway I did change my card from hers but pretty much is the same concept

I used falling petals textured impressions embossing folder for the top, the ovals were cut with stitched ovals by The Stamps of Life.
The stamps are from a lot of different sets stamped with faded jeans ink:
wishing you a is from Merry stamp & cut by Hero Arts
happy is from Happy stamp & cut by Hero Arts
the butterfly is from Butterfly kisses by BoBunny

   

the bird is from time for tea a freebie set from Simply Cards & Papercrafts Magazine stamped with tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic Markers
the 45th is from Number of years by SU
anniversary is from Happy anniversary by Clearly Besotted


No comments:

Post a Comment