Thursday, May 18, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project I made what some call fancy fold although to me is not as you really can't tell there is a special fold but guess that's not the point LOL I believe the first time I saw this was with Dawn O or maybe Julie D but a day or two ago I saw the card Jan B did which finally got me to do the card. I didn't follow her dimensions just because I didn't write them down I know I watched her video but somehow between watching and doing was two different things. She said that she would have to made a special envelope but when I thought about it I always use A6 envelopes so I would have been ok with her card size, anyway at the end I just did a normal A2 size card.

So this is the card


The label was done with rose garden thinlits by SU, the message is hand lettered hello by W Plus 9 stamped in grape jelly ink. The circles were done...scalloped circles by Spellbinders, stitched circles by The Stamps of Life. The big butterfly is from butterfly kisses by Joy Clair also with grape jelly ink and the background butterflies in both the label and circle are from butterfly kisses by BoBunny with lulu lavender ink


No comments:

Post a Comment