Sunday, May 28, 2017

Cars

This was a fun card to make although no stamping involve :0) I used Spellbinders embossing thing, those that had one texture on one side and you turn it and you get another don't care much for them mostly for two things one I always forget the sandwiches on the Vagabond so I have to use on the manual machine so I don't have a problem and second I have to use with my cutting mats not embossing mats because otherwise, they will ruin them, yes I know you're going to say aren't they the same but to me no...I do not emboss with the mats I cut and actually I only use one ugly cutting mat when I cut the other is nice and clean so it doesn't leave marks on my paper but that's just my OCD clicking in as when I go to the other houses or workshops I have to control myself as all their mats are ugly :0) anyway the cars and everything else were stickers I found at JoAnn's or Michaels sorry can't remember which of the two stores. I don't use a lot of stickers but this card was for someone in particular that like these cars and at that time I didn't have stamps now I do as I found a set, these stickers were cool and 3D

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Becky it was fun making this card even though I used stickers :0)

      Delete