Monday, May 8, 2017

Stamp of the Month

Last card of the kit. Bundle special reason stamp set with stylish stems dies by SU. Inks sweet sugar plum, rich razzleberry and old olive. This card pretty much was like the sample but I wasn't paying attention on what ink pad I grabbed and did my frame with rich razzleberry instead of old olive so I inverted the words :0) I think, the big flower was meant to be die cut to show the paper underneath but she had added a piece of paper so we just cut a flower out of it, some leaves are mounted on foam tape others are flat.


If you do these kind of cards as assembly line you can make all the cards in a short time. We used the same colors for all the cards. And of course since she sends the kits it was easy but doing them yourself still the same by picking the colors and using the same for all. In my case I did the stamping and die cutting all at once for flowers and leaves and then put the cards together with my friends. Since I don't read instructions It was just easier doing it this way FOR ME. So I looked at the pictures and see how many leaves of each I needed and how many flowers; this not only makes it quicker but saves on paper. I know a lot of times I say it's just paper but just because I say that, doesn't mean I like to waste it :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment