Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I made a card inspired by Lynn D. I still have a lot of background papers that I would like to use on something useful other than envelopes or things that you can't enjoy the paper so this was a good way to use some. So I picked my paper folded my card base which is the normal size and then I folded on of the corners I glued the doily which is by SU, the butterfly is elegant punch by SU with pearls from my stash I also added one pearl on the corner the folded part is only glued right under the pearl, not the whole piece. Lynn left the whole DSP I decided to cut my background paper where it folded as it made it bulky. The message was stamped with tuxedo back and it's from the set brushed greetings II by Clearly Besotted. I left them pick the message that they wanted that would fit in the opening



No comments:

Post a Comment