Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I did a card inspired by a card by Kylie. Obviously, since she's a SU demonstrator all her supplies were SU. I used Altenew for my flowers and Clearly Besotted for my message.

What I did to make my card was stamped my message with cottage ivy ink where I wanted it considering that I was going to die cut it, then, I stamped the outline of my flowers with London Fog ink which is majestic bloom set, it's a 4 layer stamp but I only used the outline and I believe the 3rd layer in angel pink ink just to give a little tint of color, then, I die cut my circle which is the stitched circle dies by The Stamps of Life. I mounted all my layers and then I mounted my circle off center so you could see the green layer


No comments:

Post a Comment