Thursday, May 25, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox I have another clean and simple card also idea from Stamping with Tracy with the same butterfly basics SU set. This time I changed the colors of what she used because I hadn't done something in orange in a while :0)

I used Altenew inks, for the butterflies I alternated orange cream & firebrick and for the message originally I had stamped the message with paper bag but didn't like it as it looked very orangy like firebrick and wanted more contrast so I stamped on top mocha and I liked it better...they only use mocha. I decided to use only 2 pearls on the butterfly, I had started with 3 but I sort of liked seeing a bit of the tail so I removed the one I had put down and left it up to them how they wanted their butterflies.


2 comments:

  1. I like these butterflies. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. card was great to do and you can use with your favorite colors :0)

    ReplyDelete