Friday, December 22, 2023

Peaceful Christmas October 2021 Paper Pumpkin

This is an alternative to my October 2021 kit. The cardstock on the kit's are always so flimsy so I normally mount on something else I know most people probably don't care as there was a time I didn't care I was used to the cardstock we found then I found the thicker cardstock and I love the heavier weight for card base and thinner for layer. Anyway for these cards I made them as a "s" fold or like you call "z" fold mounting to a card base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock I did cut smaller so I could mount to a layer of black cardstock to give about 1/16" border. Using scraps of white cardstock used the free silver foil that came with the Hot Foil Glimmer System and one of the dies from stitched nested labels by SU then I fussy cut them I did two one for the front and one for the inside.

I screwed up on how I glued the label so had to find messages that would fit on the vertical so on the front I used heartfelt love notes paper pumpkin January 2018 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink for the inside message I used pocketful of cheer paper pumpkin March 2016 also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink




2 comments: