Thursday, December 28, 2023

Third Day of Christmas

On this Third Day of Christmas I show you the make up card I did since I messed up not making a 6x6 card. For this card which I technically didn't make a card as I don't do 6x6 I just did a card front to show as my challenge, used city scene stencils by Altenew with the color combo as closed as I could get to them so started with Tim Holtz distress ink old paper for the beige, switched some of the other colors Altenew crisp dye inks for the rest of the colors teal cave for teal, volcano lake for mint gray, winter lake for bondi blue and finally dark night for dark blue. Then masked the buildings to stamp Space Needle stamp by Impress with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink then made my sky with DIY template and Tim Holtz distress oxide blueprint sketch and uncharted mariner then stamped Santa sled by Stampa Rosa several times to be very dark finally stamped the flag sending love from Seattle also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink


to use the card I cut down the card and mounted to a layer of navy cardstock and then white card base, it was a bit bigger than and A2 since I left the 6" high on the front panel

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Quite fun! Loved our trip to Seattle a few years ago, too! Ever been to the Chihuilly Museum. You really must go! It's an explosion of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Traci. Haven't been to it. Thought I had been to everything that was a must see here

    ReplyDelete