Saturday, December 23, 2023

Sunday Tip or Technique Christmas

In one of my groups we had this as a Sunday Tip or Technique, the tutorial was from Creating with Cristina which it was to use scrapas but I didn't use scraps I wanted to finish up this sale-a-brations DSP from 2021 peaceful prints so cut the paper to fit the A2 cards then mounted to a card base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock. For my center piece, punched 2-1/2" circle with Sahara sand cardstock and added the deer builder punch by SU with a rhinestone as a nose. The message in English is Merry Christmas stamp by Impress and the one in Spanish is from hostess set felices fechas both stamped with classic stampin spot soft suede ink


for this one didn't add any message to make it more a winter card than a Christmas card



2 comments:

  1. I love that you used your patterned paper for the deer! How festive and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Traci. It was another way to use up the paper

    ReplyDelete