Monday, December 25, 2023

Feliz Navidad & Merry Christmas to you all

Wishin you all a Merry Christmas. For us since last year is a bitter sweet holiday since my sister that was a Christmas baby wasn't with us but Christmas still my favorite holiday and even if she's not with us in body she will always be with us in spirit so we have to celebrate for her. She might not have the blessing of a birthday but we have the blessing of another Christmas. 

The card I share with you is the card I gave to honor the police in our town. I loved the candy cane die by Honey Bee Stamps, I had bought one in the past that thought it was layered but wasn’t you had to piece it together and not that I don’t like piecing but was more of a tag and the piecing and this one was perfect. The set is lovely layers candy cane honey cuts dies. I die cut a layer of green cardstock with infinity nested rectangle die set by HA then cut a layer of dazzling diamonds glimmer paper by SU, finally almost out of this awful flaking glitter paper that is not the right paper for the police department but all I had. Did order some that hope is better do have to figure something for layers since 6x6 packs are more for embellishments than for layers as two sheets won't last anyway, then went through my scrap drawers of red and green and also grabbed white and die cut the pieces. For the bow was glitter paper colored with Copic marker C5, for the messages used VersaFine Clair tulip red ink with Honey Bee Stamp heart be light stamp & honey cuts die set





2 comments:

  1. I love how bright and clean this card is--but that it still has sparkle!

    ReplyDelete