Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Happy Hanukkah

 Hanukkah started last December 7th at sunset and will end December 15th at nightfall. I started sending cards to the parents of a stamping friend who are Jewish with this card. I wanted to have texture on the card but wasn't sure how to add it with the only stamp I have so I used glitter paper for my top layers. I will think of something else for next year but for this time which I had to come up with in a day as I wanted it to arrive on time I made the card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. cover smooth white cardstock then die cut a layer of Navy 65 lb. cardstock by Recollections with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and then cut with trimmer the dazzling diamonds glimmer paper by SU then decided to cut a strip of navy and another glimmer paper then on another piece of glimmer paper stamped a few time with Tuxedo Black memento ink the Menorah which is a stamp by American Art Stamp then colored with Copic Markers. In the center there was a star so I added an epoxy star which I also colored with a Copic marker then punched the pieces with a 2-1/4" and a layer of navy of 2-1/2" both punches by EK Success. Mounted all flat



No comments:

Post a Comment