Friday, December 29, 2023

Fourth Day of Christmas

On this Fourth Day of Christmas, I show you a card I made for a mingle also know as swap in one of my groups. It was using primary colors so decided to make it a Christmas card different kind of card but I like to make things different. So what I did on my panel die cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and Spellbinders nested pennants die set and on another layer which was die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A blended the 3 primary colors Tim Holtz distress oxide lumberjack plaid, mustard seed and blueprint sketch making sure colors over lapped a bit, make sure the opening got covered. then mounted the layer with the opening and picked one of the message in my drawer of messages.



2 comments: