Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Santa Black & White

I love black & white cards as well as clean & simple and because I had sent card to many people either donation or at one point my mailing list was close to 300 had to figure out how to make many cards that were nice that still had work but easy to mass produce and this was one of them. I picked damask brocade page embossing folder by CB and my Santa stamp love his face then from there I started embossing my paper and then stamping until I got tired of the same image then punched the Santa with 1-3/4" circle punch, cut the embossed layer to the size I wanted and then cut my black layers to mat both finally used a black glitter tape ribbon and finished the cards



2 comments:

  1. 300 people on your list?!!! Wow! I don't usually like Santa cards, but this is a nice image and love the beauty of the classic black and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Traci, yes, that was at one time not any more.

    ReplyDelete