Tuesday, December 26, 2023

First Day of Christmas

On this First Day of Christmas, the card I show you is one I made on a class I took with Educator Amy Hill from Altenew called Shape Up. We were doing 2 cards and custom-made envelope. I didn’t make the envelopes since I have envelopes of all sizes. 

This card really is not really a card more of a tag as there is not much room to write but still cute. 

We used the bundle mistletoe wreath. I chose not to use the stamp set just the die of course and the stencils. I also decided since I have OCD not to do the card the way they did it. I die cut 3 wreaths, 2 out of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock and one of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. cover smooth white cardstock. On the wreath of Accent Opaque used the simple coloring stencil set with crisp dye inks frayed leaf, evergreen, bamboo, olive, paper bag, ruby red, canyon clay. Then glued this layer to one of the other wreaths, on the third one score and fold then glued to make a card. Die cut 2 banners glued one inside one on top and then stamped from a SU stamp set Ven a Belén with obsidian pigment exceptionally crisp ink




2 comments: