Wednesday, January 6, 2021

On the Twelfth day of Christmas

Can't believe today is the last day of Christmas and I'll be taking most of my decorations down!! Since we are still no gathering we did our celebration for today last night via WhatsApp video call with my sister. We had to buy our Rosca de Reyes on Sunday that Bret was off at one of the local stores, they have a bakery and over the years since they opened they are the only that have the smallest one for only 4 people and before the 5th on sale, is not the same flavor as the one back at home but is not bad and after 25+ I have gotten used to not getting the same flavors of Mexico. We got two, one for my sister and hubby and one for us. Bret delivered theirs on his way back from work on Monday and we were ready for our video call yesterday 😀 we didn't want to wait too many days as bread was fresh on Sunday.

Bret and Steve got the babies again so they will have to pay for dinner on Día de la Candelaria, February 2nd





This was the card I made for my family. Started with a navy blue cardstock figured it was going to be easier on the blending. I started with chipped sapphire oxide ink with Altenew ergonomic brush and brilliance moonlight ink with life changing brush 


but didn't think there was much of the difference on the color so added faded jeans oxide 


but still wasn't much different so switch to just faded jeans oxide; the Three Kings image is from Ven a Belén set by SU with VersaFine Clair nocturne; the message was from two sets of Spanish messages with unicorn ink then I watered some unicorn ink and splatter on the card 




No comments:

Post a Comment