Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy 24th Anniversary

Today is our 24th anniversary and when I saw the card at Cards by Taylor it was a card I had to make first because it was a fancy fold and second it had a lighthouse. One of my favorite things is visiting the lighthouses in our area as well as waterfalls. Anyway this card is not a standard card at all, it does fold flat to mail but you'll need I believe a 6" x 9" envelope. The envelope itself wouldn't cost more postage but will all the dimension I added to this card plus I used thick cardstock it was thick and heavy so it did cost extra but I was giving it to Bret so I didn't care size of envelope or weight and some time if a card I want I still don't care my recipient deserves the card regardless of the cost. Bret in the other hand doesn't get an envelope 😀

I did all the stamping with teal zeal ink the sets were sailing home and matching dies by SU, just a number by Papertrey Ink, for the inside message it's an old stamp I  unmounted by Heartfelt Impressions. Two embossing folder high seas also by SU and anchor by Park Lane. Stitched nested labels dies by SU. The linen thread is left over from a past paper pumpkin

Front view

Top view 

 Left side

 Right side

 Bottom view

 Inside View

 Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment