Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Snoopy bookmarks

A friend asked me to make her some bookmarks for her charity thing. They give out books and wanted to give a bookmark with the books. I don't do bookmarks just like ATC is not my thing. I think it's the little area to work with but after years of asking finally agreed last fall that as soon as I would finish the project I had I would work on them but after I did I got sick and then I just couldn't get any ideas. Anyway I got the bookmarks at Michaels stamped them and then mounted them in different color card stock mainly to used up my "scraps" also so they would have some color and more thickness although the cardstock was pretty good.

For all of them I stamped using the corner border stamp by PSX and the book stamp is by The Stamping Ground both were stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne then I stamped my Snoopy stamps

For this one was a very old stamp dance of joy by Rubber Stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and London fog marker for the ground


For this one, I used Snoopy looking up by Stampabilities also with VersaFine Clair ink and bamboo leaves marker for the grass


For this one, I used Hooray Snoopy by Stampabilities also with VersaFine Clair ink and toffee crunch marker for the ground



For this one, I used Snoopy walking by Stampabilities also with VersaFine Clair ink and bamboo leaves marker for the grass
 

For this one, I used jumping Snoopy by Stampabilities also with VersaFine Clair ink and London Fog marker for the corner



No comments:

Post a Comment