Thursday, April 18, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

Last Easter shoebox project for now. This card was inspire by creative craft with Cheryl. I made a changed to my card but pretty much was the same idea. I used a designer paper from a pack by K & Company that had lilies so was Easter looking to me 😊 the cross w/words is a folder by Darice, after embossing we sanded the words and then cut around. The DP was attached on the top and also on the back, the original card didn't have any decorations on the back but I decided I liked it better 


I also added a white layer for a message which was stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne with the springtime set by Poppy Stamps.


I also I punched a banner with the banner triple punch on both ends on one end stamped Happy on the other end stamped Easter with VersaFine Clair nocturne from crazy about you SU's set and cut where the word ended and attached behind the cross so when the cross is closed you don't see it but when you open you see the message 




No comments:

Post a Comment