Saturday, April 27, 2019

Homework Day 3

Today's class was about masking. One subject I don't like, there was a time I did it often but because of it guess I just didn't like it LOL too much work cutting mask, back in the day we didn't have dies and now most dies don't work as they have borders well I only did one card for this homework and I guess it would be level beginner since I don't add another image around 😊

The card is not finish to what it will be as it's my dad's father's day card but it shows the masking part. I wanted to mask the lighthouse so I could do the background which was done with Copic airbrush system with B21, B41, B32 and some blending tool on the edge with broken China ink. I used The Stamps of Life stamp set lighthouse2stamp with Gina K amalgam ink jet black ink (like 4 times to get a nice black ink) and coordinating die to mask. The Stamps of Life has two dies one that cuts right at the edge of the image and one that leaves a border so in this case was great for the masking as I didn't have to cut my own mask the die did it for me just perfect. The words are from Guy greetings SU's set but the Spanish version Saludos entre amigos with Gina K amalgam ink jet black. I colored the lighthouse with Copic Markers


Thank you Justine for challenging me with the homework to do things I don't like. 

Have never posted anything on social media other than here in my blog so hope I'm doing this right
 #Altenew #AltenewAcademy #ProgressiveCardmakingClass

No comments:

Post a Comment