Sunday, April 14, 2019

Happy Birthday

Today is a dear friend's birthday and this is the card I made for her. I used SU's lovely lattice sale-a-bration set. I stamped the image with tuxedo black colored with Copic Markers then restamped with VersarFine Clair nocturne then cut with pierced ellipse die I also cut a frame with Kat Scrappiness' double stitched rectangle dies. I mounted both on a pocket of tulle that made a bit of a shaker card of sequins from my stash and mounted everything to a lavender layer and then to my white base.
I wanted a bigger shaker area but all my stitched dies are for A2 cards. I don't think anybody makes dies for bigger cards like 5x7 as my guess in the US we mainly do A2; dies are expensive for A2 size I can only imagine a set for a 5x7 size even if it would be worth it but probably the demand wouldn't be much since again at least in the US not many people make bigger cards, and if you think about it the set would only have to be the difference from A2 to the 5x7 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment