Monday, April 29, 2019

Homework Day 5

For this day it was embossing. Level 1 was normal wet embossing, just simple embossing. I don't like wet embossing it's messy so the first panel I did it got all blurry the second I forgot to do the embossing body so decided to just leave it as it was and this is what it came out. I used wallpaper art set and majestic bloom set with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and clear embossing ink the message is from build-a-flower rose set with VesaFine Clair nocturne


For the intermediate level it was dry embossing with plastic stencils, since I don't have any Altenew stencils I used a stencil I had by Heidi Swapp


it is very light running it through the Vagabond even with two shims but was afraid to add another shim. The Thanks of from thanks die by Altenew cover with glossy accents. I mounted my layer with foam


I didn't do the advanced level since it was too much wet embossing and I really don't do wet embossing

Thank you Justine for challenging me with the homework to do things I don't like or procrastinate doing the things I wanted to do.

Have never posted anything on social media other than here in my blog so hope I'm doing this right
 #Altenew #AltenewAcademy #ProgressiveCardmakingClass

No comments:

Post a Comment