Sunday, April 28, 2019

Homework Day 4

This class was dies or die cutting. Level one was just cutting dies the way they were intended to be and not doing anything other than that so this is my card with that level. I used Elizabeth Craft Design butterfly aperture die and for my message build-a-flower rose set by Altenew with Sapphire ink, did my banner with banner triple punch by SU



For the intermediate level was using the dies for something other than what they were intended so decided to use a technique I did a while back after I saw Jennifer McGuire tutorial using the stacked layers all together, I really like that technique and you get several cards at once. For these cards I used Spellbinders label 7 dies, enamel dots from my stash and the hello is from build-a-rose set by Altenew freebie from Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine with VersaFine Clair nocturne






And for the advance level was  using a technique and her technique was partial die cutting and turns out that it is also a technique in one of my Yahoo Groups and I had played with this technique in the past so decided to use it again. I used build-a-flower rose set and matching die by Altenew as well as their inks soft lilac, lavender fields, deep iris, midnight violet, bamboo, parrot and olive. For my background (you can barely see it on the photo) on the lavender layer I used one of the leaves in wallpaper art set with soft lilac ink, and a message from beautiful inside set with VersaFine Clair nocturne




Thank you Justine for challenging me with the homework to do things I don't like or procrastinating doing 

Have never posted anything on social media other than here in my blog so hope I'm doing this right
 #Altenew #AltenewAcademy #ProgressiveCardmakingClass

No comments:

Post a Comment