Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I had a clean and "simple" card. We used one of the embossing folders from the set Wedding Suite by Cuttlebug and one of the Embossing Diffusers by Sizzix. It didn't leave the flower uncover complete but mostly but it was good enough for me. I worked backwards but when it came for my friends to do their cards they did it the right way I guess. I know I wasn't sure what I was going so that's why I was going backwards with the card until I put it together anyway I embossed my cardstock with the diffuser and folder then stamped since I was using my stamping tool it didn't matter what was done first then mounted my pieces and then I decided to color my flowers with Copic Markers.

My friends stamped first then colored then embossed and put together. The message was stamped on a scrap paper and it was by Poppy stamps and punched with tailored tag punch by SU since it matches the image decided to use my Spectrum Noir alcohol marker to do a border so I didn't have to add extra paper or cut down the white paper. The tag was mounted on foam. My friends got to color their flowers with whatever medium them wanted as they brought their own so they could all color at the same time so they didn't have to wait for a color and they could just color as desire. They stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink as it's good with any medium


No comments:

Post a Comment