Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shoebox Thursday

We made this cute box as the shoe-box project. Candee had all the stamping done for us...we just had to die-cut the message and wreaths. I did most of them as I used the TH vagabond and went quicker :0) They didn't match perfectly. With this stamp set you have to be very careful to align the stamps, I suggest to use a stamp positioned and not trust the “tab” as it really doesn’t work and just because its clear doesn’t mean you can actually see to align the stamps perfectly or maybe is just me that have bad sight anyway, if you don’t align perfectly, the die won’t match, as you have to match either to the main image (light green) or “leaves” (dark green), guess with the berries it wouldn't matter too much but its best if they do go in centers of petals instead of "flying"


 Also, either I didn't hear about the gluing but my glue dots showed on the inside I know it’s probably just my OCD kicking in, so I would probably cut and extra wreath without stamping as it would be just to cover the adhesive...pretty on the inside as on the outside :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment