Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
We hosted Thanksgiving dinner and it was great we enjoyed everyone's company. We had lots of food that I can probably skip food for a couple days :0) As a little treat for each of the guest I decide to use SU October Paper Pumpkin kit. I like pumpkin pie so I pretended it was pumpkin pie and even though I don't like whip cream most people do, I used regular 2" white pom pom from Michael's and JoAnn's for the "whip cream" and then a thick twisted cord from JoAnn's for the "pie crust". I put 3 different candy bars except for one that the auntie is like me and doesn't like chocolate. The tags were driving me nuts either it was my kit and no one else had the same problem or we all did and it was a quality problem because either the kraft paper or adhesive just didn't like each other, it kept peeling off, more likely was the kraft paper as I try using washi tape so it would be easy to open without tearing the box and it was also peeling. I added the name of the guest on top and on the side just because there was that one slice with different candy so it wasn't taken by mistake and it wouldn't have been nice just one with name :0). Since I used the cord even though it was the size of the slice it didn't fit nicely
.

No comments:

Post a Comment