Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shoebox Tuesday

I was lucky to get an extra play day this week. On these extra days if I'm the hostess, I don't have to do a shoe-box project BUT for the most part I do just because I can :0)

Last time we met I showed them the box card I had done and they liked it so I did another card plus instructions so if they wanted to do it on their own they could.

This is the way you mail, it's pretty much flat and fits on regular A2 or A6

Without the belly band


The inside / opened. You could add trinkets or some little thing

The only stamping are the two messages. The inside is by Stampin FunAddict, the outside is by DelRose Stamping. The border punch is Martha Stewart. The paper was from a paper pack from JoAnn's but don't know which one as I had tear all packs apart :0) these type of sheets normally doesn't get used as I don't do scrapbook pages :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment