Friday, November 14, 2014

Shoebox Thursday & Tuesday

Been a few days since I posted. I had every intention to post on Tuesday but we lost power. There were two big wind storms, we were on the lucky side that it was only 18 hours without power there still a lot of people without power.

This card was done last week at Darlene's. Stamps and punch are SU except message that is Heartfelt Creations and we used ColorBox chalk ink. I tried to cut my two layers with the Brother Scan N Cut but was only able to do the top layer to match the stamps,  I didn't leave a border and somehow it just wasn't looking like I wanted anyway ended up just fuzzy cutting the white and brown pieces so obviously wasn't very even :0).



I was lucky to have two play days this week and since my birthday was yesterday got to celebrate on both plus my birthday!

This card was what I did on the play day here. I got the idea from Pinterest. Did a little change from the original card. The frame was cut with Brother Scan N Cut. Stamps are SU and I used TH Distress Ink




and this is the card we did this week's play day. Kathy provided all supplies which were. mostly SU also the idea was from Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment