Sunday, August 17, 2014

Washi tape

Do you ever feel there is not enough hours in the day to do everything you want? I have been wanting to redo my recipe book which of course will be a never ending job as before I can finish I have to make most of the recipes to decide if they will be in there or not.

Also I need to finish my address book making sure all the info is up to date so I don't do more mistakes of sending to an old address :0)

Last but not least is finish updating all the cards I've made over the years! yeah too many cards
The down side of all these things are they're all things to do on computer which I'm not supposed to spend lots of time on :0(

Anyway not a lot of card making in the last few days due to my neck pain so these are two cards I did before. I wanted to play with my washi tape again as I have a big collection :0) seems I keep finding more I can't live without

This one I got the washi tape at Office Max, the flowers are SU punches same as the message

This one the washi tape I found at JoAnn fabrics, I think both of them were from there or maybe the light green was Michaels. The butterfly is a die from The Stamp Doctor and message SU

No comments:

Post a Comment