Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crafter's Companion

Remember I told you about the kits I got from Crafter's Companion/Spectrum Noir that I was disappointed? well they contacted me to see what I thought of the service and product as it was the first time I ordered online...I used to buy things at the show that I thought I was buying from them BUT I was just buying from a company that sold all their products...that happens when you assume :0) anyway I received an awesome customer service from Bindy. They replace the bad product. How awesome was that!?

I made these cards with the images they resend me. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do but I wanted a different card fold...didn't want to do the side step as the original kit but something different.
So I decided to play with the Brother Scan N Cut to see if I could come up with something I didn't have to cut by hand and this is what I came up with. I couldn't get the border cut along with the rest of the card on the machine but with all the punches I have guess I could do a little work :0). So other than the the border punch that is EK everything else was cut with the machine...from the Crafter's Companion image to the card base and layers






I just love being able to do this kind of cards with out guess work and mostly without having to tired my hands :0) the base card is ONE whole piece, I did added a insert piece first to make the border pop and also to add a message that can be read easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment