Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stampin' Up Blendabilities

I took a class using the Stampin' Blendabilities Markers. We got some images to practice the 3 coloring technique she was showing us and then we had 2 images to color and make cards. With the class we got a set of marker our choice of color,  along with a blender or as SU calls it color lifter and a memento pad.

This first image was color dark to light to dark

This one was dark on the outside and light in center on each petal

And this last one was dark to light

On the first card, I love the result but won't be doing it any time soon as I HATE embossing and you can't get the same result without the embossing part :0)

and last project was coloring with our favorite technique. I didn't  like how it came out as the tones of markers are so close to each other than it was hard to blend the way I normally blend with Copics, For what she showed us and on tutorials I've seen online they use the color lifter to achieve a lighter tone. I'm not used coloring with all markers and then go over with blender to achieve the different tones

Anyway here is what I did. I didn't like all the white around the ornament

So I put it in my Brother Scan N Cut machine and cut leaving a small border and use twine as if the ornament was hanging

No comments:

Post a Comment