Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stamping Tool Kit

This is a rhetorical blabbing as obviously I don't expect anyone to answer :0) I inherited the blabbing from my mom :0) since it will be along message if you're not interested in what I am babbling about just skip this post :0)

What is the things we need on our stamping tool kit for when we got out of the house to play? Well I don't know what others have but I have 3 tool kits.
The first one is the one I take to Impress Stampers' drop-in NO we don't need to take anything but since there are things I need or like I just take my little kit on my reusable bag. This kit consist of a note pad and a container (from the Crystal Light drinks) with a pen to write my supplies for the recipe card, X-acto knife, bone folder, pockey tool, scissor, and adhesive...I hate wet glue so this are my two choices for adhesive.

          

My other kit is the one I take with me when I'm only working with my Copic Markers. This one I have two binder pencil holders one has all my cloud templates and texture materials; the other has any other stencil templates that I can use with ABS, quilting ruler, small cutting mat, paper pad to color on which also is where I write down the colors I used to add to my recipe card. The same bottle as above but for my adhesive I have an additional container that has red tape, the runner, glue dots & re-positional glue, as well as Scor tape and Copic pens (Multiliners & original markers)   

My last kit is the bigger and the one I take with me most if the time. I am looking for a bag as the one I have is not working for me because I have to keep it in the trunk for easy access as I can't lift it so have to slide into shoulder and sometimes it tilts to its side and things fall out, so the new case will have to close as well as to keep things in one layers so I don't to take things out to get to what I need. Anyway way what I have is what I believe is important :0) 
MS mini score board
Mini cutting mat
Quilting ruler
Stamp positioner & clear piece
Little battery Ott-lite
Some of the new SU stamp cases 1) full size with glue dots in 3 different sizes and foam tape
2) half size with refills Tombow runner
3) half size with adhesive eraser & Tombow runner, 
4) half size memento ink tuxedo black
5) half size with original chap-stick, post it notes & clear blocks 
Some of the old SU stamp case with 1) text weight paper cut 8x5.25 fold in half 2) the other 10.5x4 also fold in half 3) wipes, sanding block, watercolor palette & batteries for light
Two card case with 4.25x5.5 1) with vanilla cs & 2) with white
Perfect layer rules & perfect positioner ruler
Plus the additional tools (X-acto knife, scissors, tweezers, pen, stylus,glue pen, glitter pen, bone folder & pockey 
Last but not least a small case of wipes to clean stamps after using with a scrubbing pad to remove any excess. 

So do I have to much? probably but everything is a need and every time I take something out I end up needing so put it back :0)

ok I babbled enough takes for reading 

          


 

No comments:

Post a Comment