Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Christmas

This card is similar to the independence card EXCEPT it's for an A2 envelope. I didn't see any tutorials on making this size card so I decided to play. I'm sure someone out there had figure out the same as I did but I didn't find any posting :0)
I use mostly A6 envelopes so didn't need to change the size BUT I wanted something I could do with any paper I have and without the hinge piece. The other card the base was 4-1/2" x 12-1/2" most tutorials called for 4-1/2" x 12" and a piece for the hinge as hardly anyone has cardstock bigger than 12x12.

This Christmas card is with a  base of 3-3/4" x 10-1/2". I seem to collect stickers just as anything else LOL so this one I did using background/scrapbook papers and stickers. I did do as everyone else did...scoring each square, I should have decorated the back as I really don't like the marks of each square

 This is how it will be in the A2 envelope

This is front view

and this is top view

2 comments:

  1. This looks fun! What a great Christmas card to give!! Was it hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were all easy. it took a little more work if you don't want the square everywhere but other than that I made about 4 in 2 hours plus cutting paper to make another 6

    ReplyDelete