Thursday, August 28, 2014

Shoebox Thursday

Today was my turn to do the shoe-box project so I did the step block card. To make things easy for everyone I had everything cut, stamped, punched and score. All they had to do was cut off the "t", the flaps & glue.

This is the first card I made with this card fold so it's just as all the tutorials I saw. After this card was when I started making the changes on the others :0)

Other than using 4-1/2 x 12-1/2 paper everything else is pretty much the same. I did figure out the measurements for a 12 x 12 paper so now I'm able to make any size cards...using 12 x 12 or 8-1/2 x 11 or the original measurement.

The stamp and punch is by SU same as one of the cards I posted yesterday

This is the front

This is the back view

This is top view

Front flat to add in A6 envelope

Back flat to add in A6 envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment