Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Retirement

A dear friend retired on Friday after 30+ years in the same company. I made her this card. It's an easel gate fold...again. If I loved easel cards this has become more of a favorite :0)

This is how she got it out of the envelope

With out the band

Fully open the way it goes

The clock doesn't have hands because in theory when you retire you do what you want when you want without having to keep an eye on time :0) this was done with a Heartfelt Creations stamp colored with Copic marker and SU punch, the sort of fence is a punch by Martha Stewart

and one of our favorite stamp companies is Magnolia, actually she got me hook on them. I like them but because of her I started my collection :0) Tilda is colored with Copic Markers, The bench is a die by Joy! Crafts, the tree is Rubber Stampede and I colored it with Copic Markers and filled it with flower soft. The grass is glitter by Sprinkle N Sparkle, first I use the tinsel type glitter and then the fine glitter to cover any spaces that the other didn't cover. The stopper for the easel is Elizabeth Crafts die

And also I included a gift card in this little holder. Decided to follow the same design as the card :0) as you can tell she likes pink :0) the ice cream are SU punches and a Cuttlebug embossing folder



2 comments: