Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hello from Seattle

Had to do plaid card started with a piece of 6x6 piece of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock then using my ergonomic brushes added and buffalo plaid builder stencil by Altenew and Tim Holtz distress oxide ink festive berries and salvaged patina then I die cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness as I decided to make my card an A2 card and mounted to a layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A, then die cut 3 space needle dies by Savvy Stamps with Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock then on a scrap of Accent cardstock I stamped with Best wishes stamp by V.I.P., from is from Big Bold You stamp set by Winnie & Walter and Washington from Hello from Washington stamp by Biblical Impressions all with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink then punched out with tailored tag by SU and then punch 3 more in scraps of black and cut them in half so I could just make a little border on top and bottom


also made another with Hello from Washington stamp by Biblical Impressions with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink 





No comments:

Post a Comment