Sunday, July 3, 2022

Extra from class 2

After I finished the first day of classes since I still had the supplies from Channin Pelletier class the peony fantasy bundle which included stamp set, layered stencils and coordinating dies. I decided to make another set of cards since my stash is a bit short at the moment. Do wish they had something other than flowers but oh well we can't choose what they bring out.

I used the same stitched plate I had used before by Concord & 9th quilted card front die then arranged the flowers from the set and then every where were the lines crossed, I added a rhinestone from my stash.

For the flowers I stamped the image with classic stampin pad Sahara sand then used the layered stencils. Was going to re-stamp in black ink but when I was done but decided not to re-stamp. Used Altenew crisp dye inks. Leaves: nature's wonders collection misty moor, green meadows collection sweet leaf & just green; Flower 1: nature's wonders collection misty moor, deep blue seas collection sea breeze, turquoise, tide blue; Flower 2: nature's wonders collection misty moor, sugarplums collection pale mauve, amethyst & grape agate. Finally die cut them with coordinating die plus some extras in white card stock for dimension




No comments:

Post a Comment