Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project a simple card, hardly any stamping as I have decided to use some of my papers I've been hoarding. This card is going to my donation box to Gray Matters Foundation. I cut most of my papers for a paper book by The Paper Studio Harper's Boutique that were all between black/white/gray into 4" x 5.25" and from there started making cards for this, picked two different papers bottom layers that left full size and then another layer that cut into strips of 1" one for each end and then cut about 1/4" strip of black cardstock and put at the edge of each strip. Glued everything together then attached to a white piece that is 1/4" bigger giving me 1/16" border all around and mounted to another piece of black cardstock that was 1/4" giving me another 1/16" border all around then mounted to a white base this way I didn't have to add an insert.

The message is from big bold you stamp set by Winnie & Walter with VersaFine Clair nocturne cut it with A7 layers dies by Waffle Flower Actually I first cut all my pieces and then stamp a lot easier since the smaller piece is not open. The paper flowers are by two companies the black is Recollections and the white CTMH and the center is enamel accents by Ranger


No comments:

Post a Comment