Sunday, February 16, 2020

57th Anniversary

Today is my parents wedding anniversary big milestone and in my case lucky to still have both of my parents alive. This is the card I made for them and happy they got on time!! was a little hard as my sequins were a little big and didn't want to "shake" in the channels but oh well this was the idea I had for their card and with no other bits for the shaker had to go with it. Actually had to make this card twice as the bag of sequins had two sizes of sequins and at first when I separated the sequins I just did by color but it didn't work at all so had to redo the card and just use the small size and that work better but still not perfect wished I had beads in different blues but didn't and maybe if I should have ran the static bag all over the acetate and the foam like I mostly do which I forgot it would have work oh well lesson learn. The sequins were from JoAnns except for the tiny ones on both ends that were from SU I think. The 57 is from whimsy die set by Spellbinders, the diagonal chevron is a die by Spellbinders...on the bottom part I did inlay all the chevron pieces. For the 57 and happy anniversary I went over my Spectrum Noir sparkle crystal clear glitter brush and then glossy accents which you can only see in person


No comments:

Post a Comment